Thursday 5 November 2009

Missy the Capricious Princess

It was raining last night... As there was nothing left to do for me, I run upstairs to get my camera just to capture this moment of Missy sitting on a throne made of two large pillows and staring at the window.
Oh, she is gorgeous! Missy was curious watching the rain falling from the sky on our windows and in our garden, covering every possible surface with magic water. So, I got comfortable in that little corner of the living room and begun taking pictures of one of my favorite pet-models.
The look in her eyes sometimes is magical. I can stare at her for hours thinking what is hidden behind those huge brown eyes. She appears like an alien to me that can not communicate with people, but her attitude and body language says it all.
I truly hope, you could get the moment to spare with one of your pets and just observe it and see that spending time with your pet can be fun too. You will learn so much from them.

And if suddenly a cat insists sleeping on your lap, let it be. Cats are wonderful healers. If you are interested in a prove of this point justified by scientific research please refer to this article.

2 comments:

  1. i think the cats vocabulary contains only this words : **** WISKAS****
    AND THEY ARE ADORABLE OFCOURSE.. LOVE THEMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww purrrty kitty!

    Thank you for you comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete